Women’s Ministry seeks to offer opportunities to involve women across our church to develop friendships
and deepen their spiritual lives.
Ladies Night Out 2017
October 17 | 6:00 pm | Fellowship Hall
Guest Speaker: Emily Thomas
Ladies Night Out 2017 Registration
- Wednesdays, 9:30 am in the Large Parlor. This fall, we’re going to tie the whole Bible together into one grand story—a story of which God is the author and into which God is calling us to participate! This study is led by Rebecca Hays
- Wednesdays, 6:00 pm in room 102. Holly Trauth leads us through a wonderful study of the book of James.
- Ladies Night Out ~ October 17, 6:00 pm, Fellowship Hall
Speaker Emily Thomas Bio
Emily once taught juveniles in the prison system, and that did not kill her. This is how she knew she could survive parenthood. Before kids she was a teacher, nurse, and world traveler. Now she mostly travels around her house picking up toys. As a podcaster and creator of Mom Struggling Well, Emily employs humor and candor to share the encouragement from God’s word and her personal motherhood misadventures in an effort to build up worn-down moms everywhere.
- Christmas Ornament Exchange ~ December, Date TBA
- Women’s Retreat ~ February, Date TBA
Listen with your heart, soul, and mind while reflecting on His Holy scripture. What is God whispering to you in this brief stillness of quiet time?
2 Chronicles 16:9 “For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.”
Throughout the Bible, women were central figures in God’s story to impact His world. Lydia, Martha, Sarah, Naomi, Ruth, Esther, Abigail are seven women to consider over the next week. Walk thru scripture, ask what might be the character of this woman that you recognize is mirrored in your own life? How might you gather
Prayerfully ~~~ Desire and commit to
If you have any questions or would like more information about Women's Ministry at FBC, fill out the form below or contact Dana Lee Haines, , 254.710.6937